Note: CS360 is in the process of conducting site upgrades but will be catching up soon with Primetime Performer honor pages, including photos and player info. (for women & men, D-1/2/3). This page now currently includes listing of Division I women honorees, with D-I men still to be added along with D-2/3 men and women, for Sept. 12-18 ... note that the week-3 link below includes a full Primetime listing from the week of Sept. 5-11, for D-1/2/3 men and women.
CLICK HERE for CS360 Primetime Performer Archive from 2010
CLICK HERE for CS360 Primetime Performer Archive from 2009 (D-I women)
CS360 Primetime Performers of the Week #5 ... Division I women
(presented by CollegeSoccer360.com ... for games Sept. 12-18, 2011)
"It's not so much what your do, as it is when you do it."
ALYSHA MALLON (Dayton ... D ... Jr. ... Newtown, PA ... #6)
JILLIAN MASTROIANNI (Boston College ... G ... Sr . ... Durham, CT ... #30)
BLAKE MILLER (West Virginia ... F ... Sr. ... St. Louis, MO ... #3)
TERESA NOYOLA (Stanford ... M ... Sr. ... Palo Alto, CA ... #7)
JORDAN SALISBURY (Seattle ... D ... Sr. ... Federal Way, WA ... #1)
KATIE STENGEL (Wake Forest ... F ... So. ... Melbourne, FL ... #12)
*TAYLOR WILSON (Seton Hall ... M ... Sr. ... Rahway, NJ ... #8)
* – CS360 National Primetime Player of the Week for Division I women's soccer
Selection for the CS360 weekly awards is based on any/all of the following "primetime" criteria (i.e. not solely based on raw stats):
• Must have been playing in a game involving a top-50 team from the CS360 Composite National Rankings (or in a game involving a preseason conference favorite/leader), or performed at a high level in a game that is key to the team's postseason qualification/participation.
• In general, preference is given based on the quality of the opponent and situational factors involved in the player's accomplishments.
• Exhibited strong leadership and/or involved in clutch performances, such as gamewinning goals, noteworthy comebacks, late scores, momentum-shifting play, team spirit, etc.
• Overcame adversity or extreme circumstances (for the team and/or individual).
• Bonus consideration is given for key performances away from team's home field.